Start: December 26, 2021
Online Winter Retreat – Kind Eyes
Radical Acceptance as a Way to Clarity
Six days for you and your process, wherever you are
About the retreat
To join the retreat
- you are familiar with step 1, 2 & 3 of the Clarity Process
- you are willing devote 6 days of your life to yourself and your process
- you practice the techniques regularly at home
- you have a stable internet connection and a computer or laptop with camera and microphone
- you have a place with enough space and privacy to do the techniques and express yourself
The retreat starts on Sunday, December 26 at 15:30 CET and ends Friday, December 31 at 16:00 CET. In the week prior to the retreat there is a short personal intake through zoom.
What can you expect?
The days between Christmas and New Year are a beautiful time for transition and renewal. You can chose to use these days to dedicate yourself to your process. Get back on track, refresh the techniques, deepen your insights, connect with fellow travelers on the Clarity path, be inspired and come home to yourself. Start 2022 as a new person!
“I really enjoyed the online retreat. Quality time with myself at my own place. I took so many steps, got so many insights! Taetske’s wisdom and kindness makes me feel safe. She surprises me time and again. I would definitely do it again!“
In your own home, in a friend’s house, at a campsite, in a holiday home, on a deserted beach, in the Netherlands, Spain, Finland, Africa or Portugal, wherever you are! All you need is stable internet, a computer or laptop with camera and microphone, and some space and privacy.
How do we connect?
Through Zoom. You might be fed up with Zoom, but I assure you, this is different. We’re not glued to the screen all the time, and use the medium in a way that is inspiring and supporting.
Zoom downsides and upsides, mentioned after the Online Summer Retreat
- Less informal contact with the participants, like chatting in the breaks, having lunch together, etc.
- More on your own in using the techniques.
- If your partner or other people are at home, it can be challenging to switch from retreat mode to home mode and back again.
- If you do not have enough space or privacy at home, you might have to rent a holiday home.
- When the internet goes down, you’re on your own.
- More privacy in the individual exercises, which gives the safety for memories to surface without hesitation.
- Partner exercises function just as well with Zoom, and there is no distraction by other duos being elsewhere in the exercise or having a different energy level.
- Very nice to experience the clarity that you have in a retreat, in your own daily environment.
- To sleep in my own bed
- I noticed that it was much more easy to stay with my own process and myself. Connecting with others is nice, but this was supportive as well. It gave me a certain focus.
- Very relaxing to be at home, in my own place, doing my own thing, but without taking up chores or work.
- It made it much easier to integrate the techniques in my life. So nice now to walk along the trees nearby!
- Loved to be in my own house with my own stuff and doing my own things during the breaks.
- Cost reduction!
The retreat costs € 540,-
Reduced rate for private persons: € 445,-
Trouble finding the money? The Dana Clarity Fund can help. Contact them at email@example.com.
Any doubts? Feel free to contact Taetske for an intake in Tsuki or through Zoom.
About Taetske Kleijn
Taetske was Jeru Kabbal’s student during the last 7 year of his life. In 1996 she finished the Clarity Teacher Training with him and founded the Tsuki meditation centre. After a shift in consciousness in 1999 she decided to give up her musical career to be fully available to pass on this beautiful and at the same time very practical way towards truth and liberation.
“What is really nice, is that Taetske is quite sober. Very loving, but also sharp as a razor.”
In a nutshell
Online Winter Retreat
|Start||Sunday, December 26, 15:30 hour|
|End||Friday, December 31, 16:00 hour|
|Price||€ 540,- or € 445,- depending on your rate of choice|
- Special time to deepen your process in a way you have never experienced before
- Can be done as a silent retreat
- At a place of your choice
- Includes a personal preliminary talk
- Max 15 participants
- Are the costs a hindrance? The Dana Clarity Fund can help